Boring~~~~NutZ

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy bdae ..Dad

Wish everyone a happy lunar new yr!!!!


Tis is my first blog ever c8ed
today is chu wu..
sad sia....chu yi
i couldnt go malaysia
cos my passport didnt renew..
so had to stay at home with my bros
hungry liao ..oni can eat fastfood or maggies
but i manage to survive through tat day..XD

chu er was a fun day..
went to jiu jiu hse...
drink beer..=x
carlsberg....veri bitter sia..
but!!..i like it..=x

ytd went to guan soon hse..
play poker....
i won -$2.50..(dun wanna say lose..=p)
so gd..T_T


ytd was also my father bdae.
we bought cakes n eat mee suan..
took pics....n etc..=D
the 3 small kids are my neighbour kids..
arent they so "cute"..=.=












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]