Boring~~~~NutZ

Monday, February 26, 2007

Like Other Days.sigh

wahoo!!
tml goin for chalet le..
so tonight muz slp early..XD
the chalet is at downtown east..the one inside NTUC
3 days 2 nights
tis chalet goin to cost a hole in my pocket..=(
but i still goin...
ytd cl..come my hse.
sad sia he didnt get a hong bao from my mum...
it was lyk tis.....
2.36pm cl wanna leave le,so i send him downstairs
cos cl nid to go mit his friens ,to go mrs choong hse
when i went bak home..my mum said where my frien go..=.=
she wanna giv ang bao..lol sad sia cl..

recently my friens r making or decorating their blogs..
they would ask me anything if they dunno de..xD
muaahahahahah..noe y?
becos..i kind n clever..lol(pui)

today is like other days..
wake up...do nth
juz play games..
but today i play dota didnt even win one match sia..
2 round i use qop i lose..=.=
but toady quite peaceful..
the kids didnt ki siao..or sth..lol
my frien,stanley helped me find the buses i nid for tml..
i told him"if by 3pm i didnt reach chalet,called the police..=.="
cos i m certianly lost by then..=.=
ohya..i also nid to bring alot of 10cent coins n phonebk..
lol!!!damn pathetic..XD
in case i get lost..

kkz..guys hoped tat tml i alight n board the correct bus-stops
or else....
i go pack my bags le..cya guys
n gals..=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]