Boring~~~~NutZ

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Exams Tests Reports

My first time working as cashier sia..last sunday
quite nervous...didnt noe wat to say..x_x
but in the end managed to serve the customers...
jialatx...my frien say my tone was like tis -----------------
gonna work hard on my tone..if nt ...
they will keep say "arh?"..then i mati liao

These few weeks got to hand in report and gt exam coming..
so stresssed ...
but is becos i last min then stress..XD
tmr gt test..so national day cant work..
there goes my double-pay day...sadded ~_~
$10 per hour lehx...so gd..=(

hopefully after exam can have chalet...
fun fun fun fun fun....
hopefully tis chalet we gonna have fun...
if oni i survive my exams..XD

so gonna work hard..for these coming wks..
Chiong ar!! Roar!!~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]