Boring~~~~NutZ

Saturday, May 19, 2007

finally bak to bloggin again..=D

sian 1/2..i wanna upload
the pics of the error i gt..but keep unsuccess.....
nvm..i try again next time

i juz came bak frm work at 12.30pm...
juz now on my way home..i forget to tap the ez link ..
after 1 bus stop...the bus driver stop the bus..
i was sitting at the bask..so he walk all the way to the bak..
n ask me whether i gt tap card..lol
i totally forget..=.=
i quickly went to tap..lol..whole bus de passenger was looking at me..
was i handsome or wat..=D
tink nt..T_T
lucky i thick skin..so i happily went bak to my sit..

kaijie..went for interview at my workplace..XD
tink is 100% can go n work de..
stunning is tat..today my parents n the kids n their mother ..
come to my workplace(popeye) n visit my bro also(cafe rittazza)..lol

yea tmr gt basketball at cc 3.30pm..
guys be there..or be slain..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]