Boring~~~~NutZ

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tired day...trip to acer....

funny wor..how u guys talk in my chatbox..
for the past 2 days i cant see my chatbox..=(
juz now then i can see my chatbox....

today i finally decided to go repair my laptop..
cos i dragged it for wks le..my bros n parent..keep nagg me go repair..XD
the acer company is located at jurong east ..so i take mrt lor..
i reach there..n waited 1 hr be4 is my turn..no.1123 for ur info..=)
then the preson tell me is hard disk failure...
so tell me wait for 2 hr ..or come n collect it other days...
so i go jurong there...walk around n eat..2 hrs later i went bak..
he told me..actually is nt the hard disk problem..
its the mother bot problem...then he say now we dun have the stock..
so tell me wait for another 2-5 wks be4 i go collect..
SIAN 1/2!!!!!!!!!!! haiz...sad sia..T_T
the acer company so damn far from the mrt station..zzz
today i walk until leg wanna break sia..=.=
tml gonna work at 9am!!
so tonight have to rest early..XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]