Boring~~~~NutZ

Monday, April 09, 2007

Goin crazy ....Itchy-ness

wa..see the time now 3am le..
i still bloggin..actually i juz now went to slp le..
but too itchy le...zzzzz
today ..dunno eat wat sia..
when i watching "prince of tennis" with my big bro..at the computer..
i begin to scratch here n there...
cos i thght mosquito......bite mahx..so didnt realli bother
n carry on with watching lor...
then i see my hand n thght.."wa my hse gt how many mosquitoes sia..=.="
my hand gt a big patch of skin red... slowly the territory expanded..
due to my itchy hand..
tis is the first time i kana tis sia...dunno wat to do..?_?
my mum help me apply "feng yu"but didnt cure wor..XD
da jie tell me apply "green grass oil" but i dun have lehx..x_x

Hope tmr the itchness is gone..if nt
muz go ask ask doctor..wor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]