Boring~~~~NutZ

Monday, March 12, 2007

Malaysia trip..2pid milk tea

juz got bak from malaysia..XD
i m realli sick..coughing nia..=.=
we goin to my neighbour's malaysia de hse to stay overnight
the driver was neighbour kid's uncle..he was fat so they called him fatty(ah bui)
many things happen..
during our journey there...the car tyre punctured by nails on the HIGHWAY
but luckily my neighbour's family have 4 cars..so we took another car..XD

after we reached there we put down our things n went for dinner..
when we were ording drinks..my parents say i oni can drink plain water..=.=
but i beg..n i got a cup of milk tea..wahahaha(tat was my final laugh)
n tat cup of milk tea was the best..cos for the rest of the trip i oni drank plain water..=(
cos at night i cough like hell becos of tat milk tea...n couldnt slp well..=.=
i cant drink fizzy drinks n coconuts..T_T while my bros r doing so..

the fatty uncle was funny sia..XD
me n my bros sat his car...while our parents were on another car..
the 2 cars got separated..becos the fatty took wrong route(highway so cant U-turn)
after a while,he told us.."jialatx,i tink i mi lu liao.."
we stunned sia..O_O
but then he say he watch the sign boards on which direction to go..
phew..n finally we got to our destination..XD

we went to my relative hse on the second day..XD
we get to eat nice things..n see pretty things..=p
so we went home with lots of things..
yahh..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]