Boring~~~~NutZ

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sick day..=.=

ytd i play game with shengli till 3.30am..
today 10am++ jiu wake up..zzz
somemore my parents ask me go see doctor..=(
cos ytd night eat kfc..then tis morning i cough..like hell..=.=
reach clinic..have to wait in the mean time i went to market with my grandma n mum..
come bak liao..still nid to wait..zzzz
i went to sit at one corner with my grandma n mum..


then i saw er quan for the first time..
since 3++yrs ago he disappear from the chinese lesson
he went to sit beside beside me..didnt say hi to him..=x
cos i dun tink he noe me..XD
he went to see dentist.i went to see doctor..
finally its my turn liao..XD
went in talk with doctor..come out..then i saw..
a auntie with her hair half done..still wrapped up with towel
(tink she go salon half way then come out..=.=)
she say tat she scared later close ..so she faster come..=.=
typical singaporean sia..
scared tis scared that..
tis trip to the clinic quite interesting..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]