Boring~~~~NutZ

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First day of work..

first day of work damn clumsy sia..spill flour..do alot of wrong things...
my colleages keep ask me .."r u ok?"
but then as time passes ,i manage to correct things tat i do wrong..
e.g.put chicken into the oil..i first time kena hot oil on my hand..abit nia.
but then later i manage to master it..=)
my workplace have radio sia..gd sia..wahahaha
but my colleages all played indian or malay songs..=.=
cos ytd de shift oni me chinese..
km n one chinese supervisor left...abt 2 or 4 hrs after i arrived..
the chinese supvisor keep say i do slow(cos i wanna do better)
n gan chiong(cos i wanna do faster)...T_T
first day of work bo bian..everything ?_?
so i came work with black shoe n pants,n go home with white shoe n pants(with some flour)

looking forward to friday 3pm-11pm shift..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]