Boring~~~~NutZ

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally.......

finally!!!
monday goin to start sch le..XD
so happy..XD
but one sad thing..my laptop still at repair..T_T
jialatx liao...those computer lesson ..i dunno how liao..x_x
hope can yu guo tian qing..=D
my bros all wil be in sp..haha
my young bro=yr1...
me=yr2..
my big bro=yr3..
but i will also be working...so i dunno if i can handle mahx..
if cant tahan i quit ..wahahahaha

when i was uploading the songs..so sad i cant find a few songs i wan de
guan dong zhu(关东煮) by wan zi
zheng jiu(拯救) by sun nan
even thght old songs r nt fashion...but their charisma is still there..XD
e.g. tat feng yun song i delete 2 yrs ogo..now km wan it..haha


something*
cant wait sia..XD
maybe i will be getting it soon....=)
hopefully can get bahx...
even thght its nt the best..but i tink i will like it..=D
within my budget..XD
wahaha..dun tell u guys wat is it..=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]