Boring~~~~NutZ

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my class chalet~~~~~


i took one pic nia..
should have taken more..zzz
my class chalet...was quite fun
we went out of singapore ..to sentosa
for our class chalet at coasta sand resort
the room was damn pathetic...
damn small..=.=
first night i didnt slp at all..we play da lao 2...
thru out the whole night...
cos my malay friens addicted to it...
morning 5am+ we went to went sunrise
but in the end we didnt get to see it..=.=

on the second night..i drank "breezer" which is 4.9% alcoholic i tink
i drank one bottle..my friens say my face n neck red liao...=\
ohh myy!! tink next time dun touch better..XD
we did night cycling wahoo~~~
sentosa road gt up n down..nice~~~

but our @ss hurt on the following morning..x_x
the bicycle de seat damn hard..
then i manage to slp a hr or 2...cos gt one damn loud snorer beside me
u scold him ,he snore more louder(attitude sia..XD)
my frien pek cek until throw bottle at him..xD
but he still slping soundly like nth have happened..
n there he goes snoring loudly for the next 4 hrs
i gurantee he is the loudest snorer ever..no kiddin..=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]